Saturday 1 November 2014

Cosmetic Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation and Concealer

Recently I purchased the 'Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation' from Collection because I had bought the concealer (which pretty much every make up Youtuber/ blogger raves about because of it's price and quality) around 2 months ago, yes the writing has rubbed off from the outside, but it is still an incredible concealer because of the flawless coverage but still for the low price of £4.19.

I bought the foundation to match because it was only £4 on an introductory price at Superdrug (original price £5.99) and because of the high expectations (due to the amazing concealer) I was pleasantly surprised because it did live up to my expectations. It provided amazing coverage even with a small amount but I don't know if I would agree with the 16 hour lasting ability but it does still last around 7 hours maybe 8 at a push.
The whole range has 6 colours for the foundation, 3 for the concealer and 3 for the pressed powder; I am yet to try out the pressed powder! 

Therefore for a really dewy, flawless finish to your skin I would definitely recommend this foundation and concealer duo from Collection. 






I use shades 3 warm medium for concealer and 3 cool beige for the foundation.

This post isn't sponsored and all opinions & photos are my own, some of the links above may be affiliated :)

Lauralaura

No comments:

Post a Comment