Saturday 27 December 2014

Cosmetic Review: Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint By Barry M

When it comes to a good drug-store nail varnish I find that it is hard to find a consistant brand but as soon as I tried the Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnish's I knew that I have found a very reliable brand.
The nail varnish's apply like a dream, not too thick, not too thin and I apply 2 coats, for good measure, which makes the finish incredible for such a good priced varnish. 
There are so many different colours to choose from and each colour is consistently brilliant. If you apply a top coat the varnish can last for around 5 days, maybe even up to a week but without a top coat it lasts 3 maybe 4 days which is incredible for a nail varnish which costs less than half of a high end brand (plus superdrug and Boots usually have a 3 for 2 offer on so you can get the varnish even cheaper!). If you are ever looking for an amazingly priced varnish I have to recommend the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine varnishes!

I have only photographed a few of the varnishes in my collection. The green (cardamom 30), burnt red (chilli 33) and mustard yellow (mustard 31) are from the autumn range whereas the turquoise blue (green berry 12) and white (coconut 28) are more for all year round but maybe more summer suited. 
































 I have only managed to find a link to the autumnal colours online but you can buy other colours in store instead http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=barry+m+hi+shine#.VJ7qk14gKA

This isn't sponsored and all opinions are my own :) The link above may be affiliated.

Lauralaura 

No comments:

Post a Comment