Tuesday 16 December 2014

Candle Review: Yankee Candle 'Christmas Cookie' and 'Snowflake Cookie'

Yankee Candles are my absolute favourite brand of candle; they smell amazing, are amazingly coloured and relatively good priced. I love the Yankee Christmas range.

 I always buy the 'sample' size because I like to burn my candles in a pretty tea-light holder I have and I can never find a use for the big glass pots after I've burnt the whole candle as well as the trouble of trying to light the damn thing when you cant fit your hand in the pot! 

These two flavours are very similar in scent but however the 'Snowflake Cookie' is slightly sweeter smelling than the 'Christmas Cookie'. The 'Christmas Cookie' is also quite heavily vanilla flavoured with hints of buttery softness whereas the 'Snowflake Cookie' is almost icing flavoured (it would make sense since it is a 'cookie' flavour) these are definitely my two favourite scents of the Yankee Candle Christmas range! 

http://www.boots.com/en/Yankee-Candle-Large-Jar-Snowflake-Cookie_1505611/
http://www.boots.com/en/Yankee-Candle-Large-Jar-Christmas-Cookie_1505603/


This isn't sponsored and all opinions are my own :) Some links above may be affiliated.

Lauralaura 

No comments:

Post a Comment