Sunday 25 January 2015

Lush Review: Unicorn Horn (Valentine's Day Exclusive!)

Lush have brought in a few new products for Valentine's Day 2015 and when I saw the Unicorn Horn bubble bar I fell in love! 
The Horn has lavender and neroli (derived from an orange) essential oils which creates the most amazing scent in my bathroom as well as making my skin feel great!
It is so brightly coloured and it smells so faintly of lavender. I crumbed my bubble bar under the running tap and it created an amazing sea of bubbles but there wasn't much of a colour change of my bath water, maybe a slight pink tint. The sugar stars eventually melt away in your bath water.
The bubble bar is £3.25 but you can break it into 2 or 3 if you want to therefore it isn't too expensive!
I would definitely recommend this product if you like the smell of lavender or if you simply just want to try a limited edition Lush product! 



















Thanks for reading!

 This isn't sponsored and all opinions are my own but the link above may be affiliated.

Lauralaura

No comments:

Post a Comment